Regional Automotive Tech Hub
Our state-of-the-art £5.5million Regional Automotive Technology Hub opened in August 2014. The facility has been developed collaboratively with input from leading car manufacturers including Chorley Nissan, Blackburn Audi, Bowker BMW, Simpson Skoda and the Institute of The Motor Industry. It includes the latest equipment and technology to deliver the skills the motor industry needs in the 21st Century.
We now offer a full garage service to Blackburn College staff as well as the general public. For more information please call the RATH reception on 01254 292214.
Please click on the below links to book in your vehicle. Payments can be made in the RATH reception, preferably by card:
Please note: Once your vehicle has been booked in for one of the above services, you will be required to to authorise any repairs before these are carried out, and therefore must be contactable.
Independent Garage Network
We have a vision for our students at Blackburn College, and for this to happen, we want to work with local employers and garages in the area.
- To enhance the life chances of our students enabling them to join one of the most technological advanced engineering sectors.
- Deliver the skills required by sector
- Provide a regional point of reference for the sector
Benefits of joining the Independent Garage Network:
- Continuous Professional Development
- Talent Pool from which to select from
- Joint training opportunity with other members
- Networking meetings
- Influence Curriculum
- Opportunity to see the very latest technology
Interested in joining the Independent Garage Network? Add your details below and a member of staff will be in touch: