Whether you want to be a Photographer, Fashion Designer, Graphic Designer, Illustrator or Interior Designer, with hundreds of careers to choose from, a Creative Arts course can help you reach your dream job or university place. At Blackburn College, our specialist tutors like to nurture talent and inspire creativity to prepare you for a successful creative career.
Why Blackburn College?
- Progression Partnership with University of the Arts London (UAL), a world-renowned art and design institution.
- Annual creative arts exhibition allows you to showcase your work to staff, students and the general public.
- Work on live briefs with employers and gain experience in a real world environment.
- Workshops from renowned artists, designers and illustrators.
- Study in our purpose-built art and design facilities located in our £18.3m Beacon Centre.
HOW MUCH CAN I EXPECT TO EARN?
Graduates can expect a starting salary of approximately £16,000 - which can rise significantly as your career progresses.
Here are just a few of the careers and job roles our students have gone on to do:
- Fashion Designer
- Fine Artist
- Furniture Designer
- Games Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Interior Designer
- Product Designer