Want to turn your love of motoring into a career? We can provide you with all the tools you need to be successful in this fast paced industry. Based in the new £5.5 million Regional Automotive Technology Hub, you will be joining one of the largest providers of Motor Vehicle study in the region and provide professional services to real world clients.
Why Blackburn College?
- Strong partnerships with Chorley Nissan, Simpsons Skoda, Bowker BMW and Toyota.
- Passionate tutors who have worked in the industry prior to joining Blackburn College.
- Includes the latest equipment and technology to deliver the skills the motor industry needs in the 21st century.
- Work on real customers' cars and showcase your newfound technical knowledge and skills.
- Study in our state-of-the-art Regional Autmotive Technology Hub - complete with real world workshops and MOT lane.
HOW MUCH CAN I EXPECT TO EARN?
Graduates can expect a starting salary of approximately £15,000 - which can rise significantly as your career progresses.
Here are just a few of the careers and job roles our students have gone on to do:
- MOT tester
- Auto electrician
- Vehicle sales
- Service manager
- Insurance vehicle repairer
- Motorsport technician
- Specialist technician
- Technical sales support
- Vehicle refinisher
- Vehicle customiser