Make a real different to peoples' lives with a career in Sport. Studying Sport can be very rewarding and can help you make a positive impact in your community. Whether you want to work as a fitness instructor helping people to be healthy or as a football or rugby coach - our courses are designed to help you succeed on your journey.
Why Blackburn College?
- Professional Sport Academies in Football, Basketball, Cricket, Table Tennis, Badminton, Swimming and Netball.
- Partnerships with nationally recognised clubs, sports coaches, and physiotherapy professionals.
- Membership to our £13.5 million Sport and Leisure Centre - complete with 25m swimming pool, 80 station fitness suite and two large sports halls.
- Taught by industry trained professionals who are passionate about Sport.
- Fantastic progression opportunities to both universities and employers.
HOW MUCH CAN I EXPECT TO EARN?
You can expect a starting salary of approximately £15,000 - which can rise significantly as your career progresses.
Here are just a few of the careers and job roles our students have gone on to do:
- Sports therapy
- Swimming instructor
- Personal trainer
- Sports coach
- Sports journalism
- Gym instructor
- Activities organiser
- Health promoter