B-313 Business Administration Apprentice with Rhodium Insurance in Blackburn
- Job Description
Rhodium Insurance are looking to recruit an Apprentice Administrator for an Admin Support/Reception role.
The role will include:
• Working in the office, taking phone calls and queries.
• Passing customer information/queries to the manager
• Reception Duties, meeting and greeting customers
• Working on Word Templates and editing with customer details
• Completing quote forms
• Updating Spreadsheets
- Person Specification
Good telephone manner
Good communication skills
Able to work using own initiative
Motivated to learn and to progress
GCSE’s at Grades A*-D (including Maths and English) desirable, however candidates will be required to undertake initial assessment at Blackburn College.
There will be opportunities for progression within the company for the right candidate.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration (OCR)
Level 1 City and Guilds functional skills in Maths, ICT and English if required.
Natalie Rewaj 01254 292159
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!