B-349 Digital Marketing Apprentice with Zest Interiors in Blackburn
- Job Description
This opportunity is ideal for an individual looking for experience in e-commerce/digital marketing with a local Blackburn company.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic, focused and creative with an understanding of the online marketplace
- To list new products on all our online platforms, promote listings on eBay and Amazon to increase sales
- Monitoring company and competitors product prices across all channels - Adjusting prices where necessary to maintain sales
- Processing Orders
- Be able to increase sales via marketing on social media platforms and email marketing
- To create/write blogs, descriptive writing would be a bonus to describe a product, social media, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Update the company website content and other online presence.
- Full training will be given and you will be working with a friendly, enthusiastic team.
- Person Specification
We are looking for someone who has good communication skills, excellent personality and good interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent all round IT Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Quick Learner, a pro-active team player with a can-do attitude
- Able to work under a minimum supervision within a fast paced environment (after full training)
- Confident and punctual
- A genuine interest in Online marketing/e-commerce platform
- Some knowledge or experience of eBay/Amazon/Social channels would be an advantage but not essential
- Understands web portals such as eBay/Amazon etc.
- Very creative – writing blogs, posting social media content, updating online portal etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Some knowledge of producing a presentation on social media (Facebook, Twitter) channels
- Willingness to work hard to achieve set targets with the ambition to develop within digital marketing
- Able to use your own initiative
- Enthusiasm for a career in internet marketing, web sales admin, creativity and social media
- works well as part of a team
- able to deliver consistently to a good level of accuracy
- has a genuine interest in Online marketing
5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at grade C or above (Desirable)
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Social Media Apprenticeship – Level 3 Diploma in Social Media, Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT if required
Good future prospects on successful completion of the Apprenticeship
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!