B-349 Digital Marketing Apprentice with Zest Interiors in Blackburn
- Job Description
Web Sales Admin/ eBay/ Amazon
- This opportunity is ideal for an individual looking for experience in e-commerce/digital marketing with a local Blackburn company.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic, focused and creative with an understanding of the online marketplace
- To list new products on all our online platforms, promote listings on eBay and Amazon to increase sales
- Monitoring company and competitors product prices across all channels - Adjusting prices where necessary to maintain sales
- Processing Orders
- Be able to increase sales via marketing on social media platforms and email marketing
- To create/write blogs, descriptive writing would be a bonus to describe a product, social media, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Full training will be given and you will be working with a friendly, enthusiastic team.
- Person Specification
We are looking for someone who has good communication skills, excellent personality and good interpersonal skills.
Have excellent all round IT Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Quick Learner, a pro-active team player with a can-do attitude
Able to work under a minimum supervision within a fast paced environment (after full training)
Confident and punctual
A genuine interest in Online web sales admin /e-commerce platform
Some knowledge or experience of eBay/Amazon/Social channels would be an advantage but not essential
Understands web portals such as eBay/Amazon etc.
Very creative – writing blogs, posting social media content, updating online portal etc.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Willingness to work hard to achieve set targets with the ambition to develop further skills
Able to use your own initiative
Enthusiasm for a career in internet marketing, web sales admin, creativity and social media
- works well as part of a team
- able to deliver consistently to a good level of accuracy
- has a genuine interest in Online marketing
Ideally 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at grade C or above
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Social Media Apprenticeship – Level 3 Diploma in Social Media, Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT if required
After completion of apprenticeship programme – full employment will be offered to the right candidate
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!