B-350 Business Administration Apprentice with R U Comfy in Blackburn
- Job Description
You will be working in support of a small sales and admin team for a successful and growing online retailer of soft furnishings. The role of a Sales and Office Administrator will encompass a range of varied duties and responsibilities as part of a hardworking, close knit team.
Some of the duties involved will be:
● Basic bookkeeping
● General office / admin support, including filing, data entry etc.
● Processing Orders and forwarding them to production
● To ensure all orders are completed within the required time scales, to
despatch them on the system and create the correct postage labels.
● Responsible for ensuring that all post/deliveries and couriers are dealt with
correctly and promptly
● Responding to emails and telephone inquiries accordingly
● Ad hoc duties as specified by the Office Manager.
● To maintain the office stationery and factory supplies
- Person Specification
● Confident and polite telephone manner
● Some experience with Office Software Packages
● Ability to work without supervision
● High level of attention to detail
● Good timekeeping
● Team player with ability to work within sometimes fast paced environment
GCSE’s in Maths and English grade A*-C or above (Desirable)
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
OCR Level 2/3 combined qualification in Business and Administration
City and Guilds functional skills in Maths, English and ICT if required
Good future prospects on successful completion of the Apprenticeship
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!