B-363 Apprentice IT Technician at ACME Facilities Group in Blackburn
- Job Description
Have you left school or college and are looking for full time work? Do you have a strong interest in IT?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Enthusiastic, Reliable, Organised and hardworking candidate to join a well- established and successful company as an ICT Apprentice.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice with a growing Air Conditioning and Refrigeration company, located in Blackburn that undertakes Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning work throughout the North West of England and further afield
Main duties will include:
• Respond to internal support requests either via the telephone or support ticket system.
• Resolve user queries relating to hardware or software issues.
• Provide support to remote users of mobile devices.
• Setup and configure mobile devices.
Providing support and assistance to other members of the IT team in relation to varied project work. You can be assured that every day will be different and challenging. You should be willing to learn and combine a wide range of skills. You should have a keen interest in IT.
- Person Specification
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good Telephone Manner.
• Strong IT skills
• Good organisational skills.
• Team working skills
• Good time Management
• Natural interest in, and keen to develop a career in IT
• Willingness to learn
• Punctual & Reliable
• Honest & Hardworking
• Good attention to detail
• Ablility to work on own initiative and as part of a team
5 GCSE’s at Grades A-C (including Maths English and ICT) desirable. Candidates will be required to undertake initial assessment at Blackburn College.
Willing to work towards OCR Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence (PROCOM) essential.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
OCR Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence (PROCOM)
Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if required
Progression to permanent position within the company upon completion of the apprenticeship for the right individual.
• Travel required (accompanied) to multi-site locations.
• 30 days annual leave per annum (inclusive of public holidays)
• Company Pension
• Private medical insurance
• Staff discount benefits
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!