B-367 Business Administration Apprenticeship at St James' Church of England Primary School in Lower Darwen
- Job Description
- IT support/ Update school website
- Answering the phone, sending emails, faxing, franking.
- Liaising with members of the public, students and staff regarding school related enquiries.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings as required.
- Booking of courses/school trips/transport
- General Office admin (photocopying, scanning, printing etc)
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
- Be aware of, support and ensure equal opportunities for all.
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
- Appreciate and support the role of other professionals.
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
- Assist with pupil needs as appropriate during the working hours.
- Person Specification
- To have good written and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to establish good working relationships with staff, pupils, parents and outside agencies.
- To have high level of computer literacy.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- To be able to use your own initiative when needed but to seek advice where necessary.
- Confident & polite when dealing with the public.
- Good work ethic.
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Ideal candidate will be educated to A Level standard or equivalent and have at least five Grade A*-C GCSE’s including Maths and English.
- Candidates will be required to undertake initial assessment at Blackburn College.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
12 – 15 months
Training to be Provided
OCR Level 2 /3Combined Qualification in Business and Administration
Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if required
Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01254 292234
To develop skills to eventually be a permanent part of the office team.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!