B-368 L3 Design Apprentice with time2 in Blackburn
- Job Description
Are you a fan of technology? Do you have a flare for creativity and do you thrive on interesting challenges? Global connected products retailer time2 wants to hear from you! time2 is on the lookout for an apprentice who has an eye for detail, enjoys creating and crafting images and videos to be used on a wide variety of formats from digital, social and in print.
You will work closely with the Marketing team to create materials for both on- and offline promotions.
• Create graphics and designs for email newsletters, the time2 website, blog, and social media accounts
• Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
The successful candidate will come to the role with a good level of experience in video, Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro and design experience.
• Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Enthusiasm for the creative process and attentiveness to different project goals
If you think you have the necessary video, Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro and design experience and enjoy seeing your work showcased online and on the official company’s website
- Person Specification
Photo/video editing/designing skills
People person, outgoing, creative
5 GCSE’s at Grades A*-C (including Maths, English and ICT) desirable.
Candidates will be required to undertake initial assessment at Blackburn College.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
12 – 18 months
Training to be Provided
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Design
Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Art & Design
Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if required
Feroz Sidat 01254 292286
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!