B-437 Business Admin Apprentice - Office Junior at Farnworth Rose Solicitors in Barrowford
- Job Description
Office junior needed to provide support to our busy Barrowford office.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and progress in a firm of solicitors.
We need someone to provide direct support to our fast paced Barrowford office and the fee earners within it.
The range of departments that the successful candidate will be supporting will be residential & commercial conveyancing & matrimonial.
This is a huge responsibility as the Apprentice will usually be the first point of contact for our clients.
Duties include general office support such as:
- Answering the telephone, directing calls and taking detailed messages.
- Arranging appointments
- Photocopying & binding legal documents
- General filing
- File opening
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Carrying out Anti Money Laundering ID checks on all our clients.
- General admin
You will support a team of 3 fee earners.
- Person Specification
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to field calls and take detailed messages
- Ability to manage time well
- Work using own initiative
- Organisational skills are key
- Confidence in making phone calls to clients/estate agents etc.
- Excellent time keeping
- The ability to manage a number of responsibilities in a timely manner.
- The ability to work well as part of a team
This role is suitable for a motivated, polite and ambitious person who is keen to work in an office where career progression is encouraged.
A positive attitude is essential and is the ability to use your own initiative.
The candidate must be well presented as clients enter the office on a daily basis.
GCSE A*-C grade in English & Maths essential
Full knowledge of Microsoft word
- GCSE A*-C grade in ICT desirable
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
OCR Level 2 combined qualification in Business and Administration
City & Guilds Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if required
Amanda Milligan- 01254 292234
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!