B-438 Business Admin Apprentice - Office Junior (Conveyancing Department) at Farnworth Rose Solicitors in Nelson
- Job Description
Office junior needed to provide support to our busy conveyancing team at our head office.
Duties include general office support such as filing, photocopying, file opening, due diligence checks and answering the telephone.
This is a huge responsibility as the Apprentice will usually be the first point of contact for our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and progress in a firm of solicitors.
We need someone to provide direct support to our fast paced conveyancing Department
Duties will include:
- Answering the telephone, directing calls and taking detailed messages.
- Arranging appointments
- Photocopying & binding legal documents
- General filing
- File opening
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Carrying out Anti Money Laundering ID checks on all our clients.
- Ordering conveyancing searches
- Placing legal documents into safe storage.
- General admin
You will support a team of 4 fee earners all within one conveyancing department.
- Person Specification
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to field calls and take detailed messages
- Ability to manage time well
- Work using own initiative
- Organisational skills are key
- Confidence in making phone calls to clients/estate agents etc.
- Excellent time keeping
- The ability to manage a number of responsibilities in a timely manner.
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Happy to help nature
- Well presented
- A positive attitude
- The ability to use your own initiative
GCSE A*-C grade in English & Maths essential
Full knowledge of Microsoft word
- GCSE A*-C grade in ICT desirable
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
OCR Level 2 combined qualification in Business and Administration
City & Guilds Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if required
Amanda Milligan- 01254 292234
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!