B-451 HR Administrator (Human Resources Department) with Vital Energi in Blackburn
- Job Description
Vital Energi are at the forefront of the UK's low carbon energy generating systems of the future.
We essentially work in the construction industry, in a rapidly expanding market for Heat and Power Solutions from renewable energy.
As a leading turnkey engineering contractor, we design, install, operate and maintain environmentally friendly energy generating systems and networks.
Vital Energi is experiencing rapid and extensive growth, resulting in the HR Department requiring additional resource of an HR Administrator to assist with the Human Resources management of over 400 employees.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this role involves a broad range of HR duties which would suit an individual from a generalist background. The HR Assistant will be largely involved with administration duties (updating personnel records, pay reviews, employment contracts, inductions etc).
The Role of HR Administrator:
You will be expected to support the HR department, working closely with line managers and individual employees, in undertaking some or all of the following:
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-admin related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Responsible for submitting all changes of terms and conditions, new starters, leavers etc to the Payroll Department on a monthly basis
- Ensure the relevant HR database and excel documents are up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist the HR Department in the recruitment process; including setting up interviews and issuing relevant correspondence
- Orchestrate all HR inductions for new starters; from ordering equipment through to organising/ co-ordinating the employment induction
- Organise, co-ordinate and implement benefit entrants documentation; maintaining accurate administrative records for all
- Person Specification
Experience in using all aspects of Microsoft Office, with the ability to create PowerPoint presentations and preparation of tables and graphs in Excel
Effective communication skills (written and spoken) with a professional telephone manner
- Strong administration skills (must be proficient user of Microsoft Excel, with familiarity with other business software relating to Microsoft Office
- A high level of confidentiality, able to demonstrate tact and diplomacy in the working environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills, who enjoys working with people
- Sound communication skills, both written and verbal; a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential for this role
5 GCSE’s Grade C and above – including Maths & English
Candidates will be required to undertake initial assessment at Blackburn College as part of the application process.
- Other Information
EmApprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
OCR Level 2 combined qualification in Business and Administration
City and Guilds functional skills in Maths, ICT and English if required
Possible full time employment/progression to Level 3
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!