B-454 Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice with Glasgows in Leyland
- Job Description
Glasgows are an established events and experience marketing company with over 30 years’ experience of delivering memorable experiences across digital media, marketing campaigns, events and video. Clients include BAE Systems and Network Rail. Our own digital content marketing is now the focus of a review and a new strategic direction and we are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to help us develop, deliver and evaluate our ongoing content strategy.
The role would involve working closely with the Client Services and Creative Teams to manage our Social Media platforms, LinkedIn, Google +, Twitter and Instagram – along with our dedicated CRM system. The role will also involve travel, attending a range of events and marketing activations to capture and create new content and to share that content online in the most effective manner.
Duties: Not limited to, but including:
- Understanding the business environment and the core marketing strategy
- Manage and deliver the inbound marketing strategy via digital / social media
- Imaging sourcing and image manipulation
- Using collaborative CRM technologies
- Photography and videography (full training given)
- Management of keywords and search engine optimisation
- Digital marketing metrics and analytics
- Content marketing
- E-mail marketing
- Desk research / field research
- Identify lead tracking hits from web content produced
- Researching, sourcing and editing copy and content
- Video (YouTube & Vimeo) content management
- Person Specification
A good understanding of digital and social media plus MS Office is required and an interest in photography, design and video is advantageous but not essential.
Will have a strong desire to learn and develop, aligned to an ability to work under their own initiative to an agreed action plan.
GCSE grade C or above in Math’s and English.
Candidates will be required to undertake and pass an initial assessment at Blackburn College.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Level 3 Diploma in Social Media, Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT
City & Guilds Functional Skills L2 in Maths, English and ICT if required
Emma Croak 01254 292234
As Glasgows continues to grow so will the need to improve and refine our digital marketing and social media activity. The opportunity exists for the role to become a permanent position for the right candidate.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!