B-456 Business Administration Apprentice with St James CE Primary School in Haslingden
- Job Description
You will be supporting the School Office Manager in the effective and efficient running of the school administration function.
- Reception duties – greeting parents and other stakeholders into school, telephone and front desk enquiries and deliveries
- Breakfast club – registering, taking payment, reconciling income, assisting staff with club
- General office duties – post, filing, photocopying, updating and maintaining confidential records
- General welfare support – where required, including the responsibility for pursuing pupil absence with parents including recording and monitoring of absence and production of reports.
- Use of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Publisher
Observing confidentiality, safeguarding procedures and health and safety protocols.
- Person Specification
Ability to relate well to children and adults
Ability to work as part of a team
Good communication, time management and organisational skills
Knowledge of the need for confidentiality
Ability to operate office equipment with training
Good numeracy and literacy skills – GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above
Ability to make effective use of ICT
Flexible attitude to work
Essential qualities – personable, confident, reliable with an ability to work using own initiative.
GCSE’s Grade C and above including Maths & English (desirable)
Candidates will be required to undertake initial assessment at Blackburn College as part of the application process.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
OCR Level 2 combined qualification in Business and Administration
City and Guilds functional skills in Maths, ICT and English if required
Possible full time employment/progression to Level 3
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!