B-467 Apprentice in Social Media with Cosmetic Aesthetics in Accrington
- Job Description
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual looking for experience in e-commerce/digital marketing with a local Blackburn company.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic, focused and creative with an understanding of online marketplace.
- To list new products on all our online platforms, promote listings on eBay and Amazon to increase sales
- Be able to increase sales via marketing on social media platforms and email marketing
- To create/write blogs, descriptive writing would be a bonus to describe a product, social media Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Update the company website content and other online presence.
- Full training will be given and you will be working with a friendly, enthusiastic team.
- Person Specification
- We are looking for someone who has a good communication skills, excellent personality and good interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent all round IT Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Quick Learner, a pro-active team player with a can-do attitude
- Confident and punctual
- A genuine interest in Online marketing/e-commerce platform
- Some knowledge or experience of eBay/Amazon/Social channels would be an advantage but not essential
- Understands web portals such as eBay/Amazon etc.
- Experience of writing blogs, posting social media content, updating online portal
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to use your own initiative
- Enthusiasm for a career in internet marketing, web sales admin, creativity and social media
The person should have following qualities: enthusiastic, creative, hardworking, works well as part of a team, able to deliver consistently to a good level of accuracy, motivated, reliable and committed. Has a genuine interest in Online marketing.
Ideally 3 GCSEs (C and above) or equivalent – including Maths and English
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Social Media Apprenticeship – Level 3 Diploma in Social Media, Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT
Good future prospects on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Andrew Pickthall 01254 292234
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!