B-468 Business Administration Apprentice with The Redeemer CEP in Blackburn
- Job Description
A Business Administration Apprentice is required to join an extremely busy school office. Duties will include clerical support in way of filing, photocopying, faxing, emailing and completing routine forms.
- To undertake routine clerical duties in relation to the organisation of out of school activities as and when required
- To provide routine clerical support in relation to the production of specific materials e.g. school newsletters, school prospectus etc.
- Provide routine clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing, complete routine forms
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems
- Undertake typing, word-processing and other IT based tasks
- Sort and distribute mail
- Undertake routine administration e.g. registers/school meals
- To undertake reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in visitors
- Operate office equipment
- Undertake routine financial administration
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, security, confidentiality and data protection
As the position is in a school day to day contact will be with all school staff, parents, children and the general community
- Person Specification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good telephone manner and customer service skills
- Good IT skills including
- Team working skills
- Good time management
- In-keeping with the school's Christian ethos
5 GCSE's at Grades A*-C (including Maths, English and ICT) desirable.
Candidates will be required to undertake initial assessment at Blackburn College.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
OCR Level 2 combined qualification in Business and Administration
City and Guilds functional skills in Maths, ICT and English
A permanent position may be available on successful completion of the apprenticeship
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!