B-474 Apprentice Recruitment Consultant at Best Recruit UK Ltd in Accrington
- Job Description
Best Recruit UK is a leading recruitment agency based in Accrington, Lancashire. We are looking to recruit an apprentice recruitment consultant to join our growing team. Specialising in recruitment across Retail and Hospitality, we have developed into a leading supplier and are now seeking an apprentice to train and develop into a recruitment role.
As a business we have an amazing, fun and engaging working culture..if we do say so ourselves!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Confident, Enthusiastic, Reliable, Organised and hardworking individual to join a fast growing Recruitment company as a Business Administration apprentice.
The company are looking train and develop a Business Administration apprentice to perform general administration duties, make outbound sales calls to candidates and prospective new clients.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Searching for candidates through adverts, job boards and company database
- Spell checking and posting job adverts on job boards
- Contacting candidates, arranging interviews, assessing staff and adding new candidates on to company databases.
- Working towards key performance indicators (KPIs) and targets
- Supporting senior members of the team
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages
- Editing CVs to send to senior consultant/client companies
Any other duties as directed in relation to the job role.
- Person Specification
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good Telephone Manner.
• Good IT skills including understanding of, MS Office (Word & Excel) and outlook
• Good organisational skills.
• Team working skills
• Good time Management
- Keen to develop a career in Business Administration and Sales
- Willingness to learn
- Outgoing/Confident personality
- Punctual & Reliable
- Honest & Hardworking
- Good attention to detail
- Ablility to work on own initiative and as part of a team
In a recruitment role you will need to be resilient, a strong team player, driven, ambitious and motivated (both to be successful and for financial gain)
Previous experience in a sales/office based role or having worked or studied within Hospitality or Retail would be advantageous but not essential.
5 GCSE’s at Grades A-C (including Maths, English and ICT) desirable. Candidates will be required to undertake initial assessment at Blackburn College.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
OCR Level 2 combined qualification in Business and Administration
City & Guilds Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if required
Day release College attendance required.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!