B-476 Business Admin Apprentice at Focus on Testing Limited in Accrington
- Job Description
Our award-winning compliance company are looking for an enthusiastic full-time Business Administration Apprentice to join our close-knit, team based office to help us grow.
We provide various testing requirements ranging from PAT Testing, Fixed Installation Testing, Fire Protections maintenance and Asbestos Services plus many more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop and progress within the company with the help of all our team providing full support, initial and additional training and helping you gain the right qualifications in all aspects of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your duties will include:
- Administrative duties ranging from filing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organising travel arrangements for engineers i.e. hotel stays
- Inputting engineer data within excel spread sheets
- Drawing up letters & emails on behalf of your colleagues
- Processing expense sheets
- Processing invoices
- Monitoring stationary levels and ordering general office supplies
- Stock-checking engineers kit and ordering supplies as and when required
- Dealing with website / telephone enquirers
- Managing of the engineers/staff diary as and when required
- Resolving administrative problems
- Dealing with daily post
- Person Specification
Basic Computer Skills
You are also required to have a good ability to multi-task, be able to work as part of a team and be able to manage and prioritise yourself on a daily basis in the office environment
Although no qualifications are required, we would ask you have basic computer skills inclusive of Microsoft office / outlook / word and hold a very polite and confident telephone manner.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
OCR Level 2 combined qualification in Business and Administration
City & Guilds Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if required
Natalie Rewaj- 01254 292159
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!