CH-151 Health and Social Care Apprentice with Meadow Lodge Residential Care Home in Burnley
- Job Description
This Apprenticeship opportunity will enable you to be part of a staff team providing high quality care to residents in our day care and respite care.
Main Duties include:
- Supporting qualified staff in the day to day routines of the Health and Social Care setting.
- Assisting with personal care and moving and handling of service users.
- Promoting independence and providing activities.
- Working as a member of a team.
- Awareness of health and safety policies and procedures.
Completing any necessary paperwork e.g. inputting on care plans, accident forms and incident forms.
- Person Specification
- Flexible and able to use own initiative
- Can manage workload effectively
- Must be reliable, approachable, a good communicator and friendly.
- Caring nature and willingness to work in a health and social care environment.
- No previous qualifications in Health and Social Care needed but would like the applicant to research the company before interview.
- Initial assessments will be undertaken to assess literacy and numeracy skills
- Weekend and evening work may be required.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Level 2/3 Certificate in Preparing to work in Adult Health and Social Care
Level 2/3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
Functional Skills in Maths and English
Progression to Level 3 qualification or full time employment
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!