CH-155 Health & Social Care Apprentice with Stocks Hall Care Homes Ltd. in Nelson
- Job Description
An exciting opportunity to join a busy 60-bedded Nursing and Residential Home team, gaining valuable experience in supporting the people who live here.
As an apprenticeship Healthcare Assistant within our home, you will have the potential to make a real and positive impact upon the well-being and daily lived experience of the people who live with us. You will be assisting in caring for people with a wide range of healthcare needs and you will also be assisting in building meaningful therapeutic relationships with dignity and respect being at the core. You will be expected to work towards delivering high standards of care as part of a dedicated team, whilst being guided and supported by the team around you.
- Person Specification
- Eager to learn new skills, dedication, commitment, compassion, patience. Good time management skills and able to use own initiative.
- Flexible, creative, enthusiastic and dynamic individual who has a positive approach in all that they do.
- No previous qualifications in Health and Social Care needed but would like the applicant to research the company before interview.
- Initial assessments will be undertaken to assess literacy and numeracy skills
- Weekend and evening work required. Shifts 8am - 8pm.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to work in Adult Health and Social Care
Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
Functional Skills in Maths and English
Progression to Level 3 qualification or full time employment
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!