CR-44 Apprentice Joiner at Andrew Read based in Sabden, Clitheroe
- Job Description
Working for a small construction company, you will cover a wide range of bench Joinery duties. The successful candidate will be provided with full on the job training, supported by day release training, at College. Your duties will include:
· Carrying out all duties in compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
· Following organisational procedures and record-keeping to ensure efficient working practices.
· Selecting the right tools, and the correct quantity and quality of resources for your work.
· Setting up and use of hand tools, power tools and equipment for your work.
· Interpretation of information and planning the sequence of activities to the required specification in the contract.
· Setting up, marking out and assembly of joinery products.
· Moving, handling and storing resources to required guidance.
· Assisting various trades as required by organisational needs.
Housekeeping and compliance with safety regulations to minimise the risk of damage to work and surroundings.
- Person Specification
Good communication skills
Ability to follow instructions
Have a genuine interest in the trade
Good time keeper
Grades A*-D in Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent qualifications are desirable.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
The successful candidate will be working towards a Level 2 Diploma in Site Carpentry, Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Wood Occupations Construction and Functional Skills in Maths & English unless you have a GCSE Grade A*-E.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!