CR-51 Apprentice Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer at Marcold Ltd in Blackpool
- Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity for apprentices with a growing Air Conditioning and Refrigeration company, located in Blackpool that undertakes Commercial Refrigeration and Air conditioning work throughout the North West of England.
Marcold requires dedicated and reliable individuals to start the Apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeshipwill include work based learning during employment and time at college working towards a qualification.
To work on site assisting with and learning how to install, service and maintain Refrigeration and Air conditioning equipment.
Attending college to learn the underpinning knowledge necessary to complete the level 2 exams and on site assessments. The college course will be on a weekly block basis.
• You will assist in the installation and commissioning of new refrigerant plant and air conditioning systems
• You will attend breakdowns and repairs in addition to performing preventative maintenance.
• You will be teamed up with one of the company’s mobile engineers to assist with installation, maintenance and repair work.
• You can be confident that everyday of your apprenticeship will be different and challenging.
• You should be willing to learn and combine a wide range of skills.
• You should have an interest in engineering and have manual dexterity.
- Person Specification
You should be willing to learn new skills
You will learn to combine a wide range of skills, including design, engineering, construction and problem solving.
You should have an interest in engineering and have good manual dexterity.
You should be willing to learn to drive a motor vehicle.
You should have excellent attention to detail.
Flexibility, no day is ever the same.
Confidence to work as part of a team.
Reliable, your work colleagues will rely upon you.
Good communication skills, and ability to get on well with peers and work colleagues.
Dedication to completing a task.
Willingness to work according to the needs of the business.
Maths, English and ICT GCSE at A*-C would be desirable.
The appointment will be subject to applicants passing an initial assessment through Blackburn College.
Flexibility is a must as air conditioning and refrigeration is a service provision industry, and working to the needs of the business is essential.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Up to 24 months
Training to be Provided
Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Upon qualification, it is possible to apply for a full time position and salary is negotiable.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!