CR-64 Apprentice Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer at East Lancashire Refrigeration Ltd in Blackburn
- Job Description
Air conditioning apprenticeship working in the design, manufacture, installation, service and maintenance of air conditioning and heating and ventilation systems
The successful candidates will work alongside a small number of engineers over the 3 year period in an effort to gain their knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will be expected to gain an in depth understanding of the following:
- Understand and carry out safe working practices in building services engineering
- Understand how to communicate with others within building services engineering
- Understand how to apply environmental protection measures within BSE
- Understand how to apply scientific principles
- Understand and carry out site preparation and pipework fabrication techniques for industrial and commercial systems
- Understand industrial and commercial direct expansion refrigeration systems installation techniques
- Understand industrial and commercial chilled water system installation techniques
- Apply safe working practices in building services engineering working environment
- Understand industrial and commercial cold water system installation techniques
- Install industrial and commercial heating and ventilating systems
- Person Specification
Must have excellent manual dexterity and be able to lift equipment.
Clean driving license
Must possess an interest in the HVAC industry
Motivated and committed individual
Good time keeping
Strong work ethic
Enthusiastic and able to motivate and develop self.
Commitment and Integrity.
Flexible and able to work as part of a team if and when necessary.
Good interpersonal skills.
Previous construction industry experience would be useful
Minimum of 5 GCSEs grade C or above including English, Maths, and Information and Communication Technology is desirable. Other equivalent qualifications are acceptable.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Up to 36 months
Training to be Provided
Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Training will be delivered by block release and an assessor will come onsite and assess you in the workplace.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!