H-129 Apprentice Catering Assistant at Zest Café Lounge in Darwen
- Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a keen interest in food. Normal day to day duties for the Apprentice will include:
1. Food preparation
2. Customer service
3. Good food hygiene
4. Food service skills including hot and cold beverage production
5. General cleaning duties – kitchen, bar and front of house
6. Dish washing
7. Stock control
8. Customer services interacting with customers
9. Cash handling
10. Adhere to procedures: health and safety, hygiene etc.
Applicants must have a genuine passion for cooking and will be willing to work and train within the Catering and Hospitality sector.
- Person Specification
Clean, tidy appearance
Maths & English GCSE preferred but applicants will undertake a college initial assessment in Maths and English.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Intermediate Apprenticeship – Level 2 Food and Beverage service.
Functional skills in Maths and English if required
Progression onto the Advanced Apprenticeship
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!