SF-01 Textiles Apprentice at RU Comfy in Blackburn
- Job Description
As an Industrial Sewing Machinist at R U Comfy your role will include;
● Sewing a wide variety of products and styles.
● Batching each and every product sewn.
● Operating a variety of different industrial sewing machines mainly Flats and Overlockers.
● Assisting in the cutting and processing of orders.
● Assisting in the branding/personalisation of orders.
● Quality Checking items produced.
- Person Specification
● Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
● Have the ability to switch from one order to another quickly and efficiently.
● Some experience or a passion for sewing
● Be hardworking & reliable.
Preferably 5 GCSE's (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
The appointment will be subject to applicants passing an initial assessment through Blackburn College.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Full training to be provided on:
Various sewing machinery
Health & Safety
Safe working practices
Level 2 Certificate in Textiles Production
Level 2 Certificate in Manufacturing Sewn Products
Level 1 in Functional Skills
Permanent positions offered to the right candidate.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!