SF-08 Studio Operator Design Apprentice at Heritage Envelopes Ltd in Blackburn
- Job Description
Do you have a talent and interest in Art, Design & Graphics and have a keen eye for detail?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large, well-established company as an Apprentice Studio Operator.
You will assist in the creation of artwork proofs, printing plates and labels alongside providing an efficient service.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
• Checking of artwork.
• Processing repeat orders.
• Production and checking of flexo plates.
• Creation, outputting and checking of labels.
• Communicate well with colleagues & customers.
• Meet deadlines provided.
• Use of the company’s MIS.
• Meet customer demands.
• Work in a methodical orderly way.
• Follow rules, procedures and policies.
• Check all work thoroughly & efficiently.
• Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Maintain the department database.
• Filing & keeping paperwork up to date.
• Answering the telephones.
• Mounting of flexo plates.
Possible weekend work and overtime during the week if Business needs require.
- Person Specification
• Excellent IT Skills
• Good literacy and numerical skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to plan and organise workload
• Good Communication skills
• Honest and hardworking
• Punctual • Reliable
• Team player
• Flexible and adaptable
• Respond positively under pressure
• Able to use initiative
• Assertive and confident
• Professional at all times
• Good communicator
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Able to deliver against deadlines
Experience of working in a dynamic, busy environment desirable
Minimum of C GCSE in Maths & English Language required
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Design Support
Level 2 Certificate in Design
English, Maths & ICT Functional Skills Level 1 (if required)
Possible progression to Level 3
Isma Sohail 01254 292126
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!