Meetings & Minute Taking
- Course Code: BC513
- Duration: 5 hours
- Price: £75.00
- Start Date: 16-Nov-17, 19-Mar-18, 28-Jun-18
- Times: 09:30-14:30
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This course is aimed at anyone who may need to take minutes as part of their role and those who wish to improve on their current skills. Previous attendees have included secretaries, administration assistants, clerical staff, officer workers, support staff and managers.
- What will I study?
The course will be delivered in workshop format and will include practical exercises and group discussion. There will also be the opportunity for questions throughout the session.
Course content includes:
- The purpose of meetings and minutes
- Different types of Agenda
- The role of the minute taker before, during and after a meeting
- Different types of minutes
- Brief introduction to speedwriting
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Produce clear and concise minutes
- Create a continued professional working relationship with the meeting Chair
- Feel more in control
- Entry Requirements
None, all welcome.
- How will I be assessed?
There is no formal assessment however practical exercises will be used throughout the course.
- What can I do next?
Attendees may also be interested in attending on our speedwriting course - coming soon, please register your interest at email@example.com
- For more information