Computerised Accounts ( Sage Line 50 )
- Course Code: BC746
- Duration: 6 weeks x 3 hours
- Price: £235.00
- Start Date: 20-Apr-17
- Days: THU
- Times: 09:30-12:30
- Validated by: NONE
Anyone who wishes to learn how to use a PC based accounting package.
- What will I study?
This 6 Week Training Course is delivered 3 hrs per week. Students learn to produce a complete set of accounts with reports using integrated accounts software. The course comprises modules on:
Specific course content includes:
- Clearing data, setting up Sage and the importance of backups
- Set dates/amend company details, VAT rates
- Setting up nominals and the opening trial balance
- Basic customer and supplier entry details
- Processing batch invoices
- Credit notes and amendments
- Petty cash and error correction
- Bank reconciliation
Time permitting, there may also be the opportunity to cover some of the following:
- Prepayments, accruals, contra entries and month/period end
- Returned cheques, writing off bad debts, sales order processing
- Disposal of fixed assets and provision for doubtful debts
Please note that Payroll is not included on this course.
How will the course be delivered?
Through classroom based activities alongside a tutor and other delegates at a similar level. The course is self-paced and, if a student completes, a college certificate is awarded.
- Entry Requirements
Knowledge of Spreadsheet applications would be useful. Book Keeping knowledge would also be desirable but is not essential.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
AAT Level 1
AAT Level 2
AAT Level 2 - Book Keeping
- For more information