E-Learning: Environmental Awareness
- Course Code: CAEL003
- Duration: 1 year
- Price: £112.00
- Start Date:
- Days: MON/FRI
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: City and Guilds
- Delivery Type: PT
People with roles that involve the management or specification of environmental technologies. People who have to inform or advise customers and clients about environmental technologies, their use and benefits.
- What will I study?
You will gain an understanding of different environmental technologies and an overview of how they operate. You will learn how these technologies can be integrated into existing systems, and how to decide which technologies may be best for a particular application. Course Outline:
- The fundamental working principles
- Advantages and disadvantages of environmental technologies, including micro-renewable energy and water conservation
- What's needed relating to a building's location and its features for the most efficient and economical installation of environmental technologies
- Regulatory requirements relating to installation of environmental
- technologies, including microrenewable energy and water conservation
- Factors associated with selection of environmental technologies, including integration and retrofit to existing systems.
How will the course be delivered?
Approximately 2 hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
- Entry Requirements
There are no formal qualifications needed to attend this course.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of construction courses, click here for further information.
- For more information