Dealing with Anti-Social Behaviour
- Course Code: CHEL042
- Duration: 1 year
- Price: £40.00
- Start Date:
- Days: MON/FRI
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This course is for individuals working within the Social Housing Sector
- What will I study?
This programme has been specifically designed to give a good understanding of anti-social behaviour (ASB) and what actions should be taken to help address it. Please note: This module was updated December 2010. The module is next due to be reviewed Spring
- Learning Outcomes
- Dealing With Anti Social Behaviour
- Approach to Anti Social Behaviour
- Handling a Request for Service
- Helping Reduce Anti Social Behaviour
- Anti Social Behaviour and You
- Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
The college operates a no refunds policy as detailed below. Cancellations and transfer requests are subject to the following conditions:
- More than 4 weeks notice – no charge
- 4 weeks notice – 30% of the cost
- 2-3 weeks notice – 50% of the cost
- 1-2 weeks notice – 75% of the cost
- Less than 1 weeks notice – 100% of the cost
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to a £10 administration charge. The full fee's policy is available on request.
- How will I be assessed?
It is estimated that this module will take approximately 2 hours to complete (depending on learning speed). As an e-learning module you can complete this training in convenient stages and revisit whenever you wish. The system will record your progress throughout.
- What can I do next?
There are many other Care and Health courses on our website.
- For more information