- Course Code: CHEL043
- Duration: 1 year
- Price: £40.00
- Start Date: 01-Aug-17
- Days: MON/FRI
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This online learning module has been developed in conjunction with social housing organisations.
Health is generally defined as being a state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing. Whilst we may not always experience complete wellbeing in these areas throughout our lives, we can look at how we live on a day-to-day basis to see whether changes can be made to make our lives healthier. It's never too late to change – by establishing good habits now you will continue to reap the benefits.
- What will I study?
- Identify how to eat healthily
- Access what lifestyle choices can impact upon health
- Understand the importance of exercise and how to undertake it
- Understand the importance of hygiene for health
- Apply the skills needed to promote living a healthy life
- Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
The college operates a no refunds policy as detailed below. Cancellations and transfer requests are subject to the following conditions:
More than 4 weeks notice – no charge
- 4 weeks notice – 30% of the cost
- 2-3 weeks notice – 50% of the cost
- 1-2 weeks notice – 75% of the cost
- Less than 1 weeks notice – 100% of the cost
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to a £10 administration charge. The full fee's policy is available on request.
- How will I be assessed?
It is estimated that this module will take approximately 1-2 hours to complete (depending on learning speed). As an e-learning module you can complete this training in convenient stages and revisit whenever you wish. The system will record your progress throughout.
- What can I do next?
There are many other Care and Health courses on our website.
- For more information