Risk Taking Behaviour
- Course Code: CHEL064
- Duration: 1 year
- Price: £40.00
- Start Date:
- Days: MON/FRI
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This module is targeted a wide variety of people and is intended for anyone who comes into regular contact with young people and/or their families in the course of their work.
- What will I study?
This e-learning course has been designed to raise awareness of the main issues around risk taking behavior and young people sexual health. It has been designed for wide variety of people and is intended for anyone who comes into regular contact with young people and/or their families in the course of their work. It provides learners with an increased understanding of risk taking behaviour allowing them to develop their work in a way that improves outcomes for young people.
On completion of this course learners will:
- Have a better awareness of the issues around teenage pregnancy
- Have a basic knowledge of sexual health issues
- Have a basic knowledge of drug and alcohol issues
- Be able to determine young people most at risk of early parenthood
- Be more confident to raise and address these issues with young people
- Know about local services and be able to signpost young people
- Better understand your role in the prevention of risk taking behaviours
- Welcome and Learning Objectives
- Teenage Pregnancy Outcomes and Risk Factors
- The Impact of Drug and Alcohol Use
- Sexual Health
- Working with Young People
- Legal Framework and Summary
- Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this module.
- How will I be assessed?
It is estimated that this module will take approximately 1-2 hours to complete (depending on learning speed). As an e-learning module you can complete this training in convenient stages and revisit whenever you wish. The system will record your progress throughout.
- What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of health and social care e-learning courses, click here for further information.
- For more information