Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (POVA)
- Course Code: CHEL079
- Duration: 1 year
- Price: £40.00
- Start Date:
- Days: MON/FRI
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: NONE
This module is aimed at anyone who comes into contact with vulnerable adults.
- What will I study?
This e-learning course looks at the issues relating to safeguarding adults including notable drivers that have helped shape the UK's approach towards safeguarding adults. It is aimed at anyone who comes into contact with vulnerable adults during the course of their work.
This course includes scenarios to help you to think about what you would do in a given situation.
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Apply the external policies and procedures that relate to safeguarding adults
- Explain who is covered by the term vulnerable adult
- Identify signs and indicators of abuse
- Know who to go to if you have concerns
- Create a safe environment
- Welcome and Learning Objectives
- Relevant Regulations
- Definitions and Useful Terms
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this module.
- How will I be assessed?
The course will take approximately 2 hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
- What can I do next?
See our website for more courses.
- For more information