CIEH Level 2 Food Safety
- Course Code: CM021
- Duration: 7 hours
- Price: £55.00
- Start Date: 20-Apr-17, 18-May-17, 22-Jun-17, 21-Sep-17, 19-Oct-17, 13-Dec-17, 16-Jan-18, 08-Mar-18, 16-Apr-18, 24-May-18, 18-Jun-18, 12-Jul-18
- Days: MON, THU, TUE, WED
- Times: 09:30-17:00
- Validated by: Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- Delivery Type: PT
This certificate is essential for people who handle food or come into contact with food as part of their work.
How will the course be delivered?
Through classroom based activities alongside a tutor and other delegates at a similar level.
Please note we can deliver this course for a group on your premises or here at College for a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 candidates this is priced at £540.00 per group (additional travel costs apply).
- What will I study?
The one-day course will cover the following:
- Food safety and hygiene hazards
- Temperature control
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Food handling
- Principles of safe food storage
- Food premises and equipment
- Entry Requirements
It is essential that individuals have an adequate level of English to understand the information delivered by the tutor. All delegates are required, prior to the commencement of the course, to state that their English skills are at an appropriate level. If it becomes apparent that an individual does not understand the content, the individual will not be able to complete the course but will still be charged the full fee.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
We have a wide range of catering courses, click here for further information.
- For more information