- Course Code: CM067
- Duration: 12 hours
- Price: £250.00
- Start Date: 04-Jul-17
- Days: TUE/WED
- Times: 08:00-16:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
The course is aimed at anyone who is interested in learning sugar pulling techniques.
How will the course be delivered?
Through practical activities alongside a tutor and other delegates at a similar level.
- What will I study?
The following topics will be covered: Day 1 Delegates will be welcomed at 8.00 am and coffee will be provided on arrival. The day will consist of:
- Demonstration of the basic boiling preparation process, and the pulling technique
- Demonstration of piped sugar water fountain
- Demonstration of poured sugar showpiece
- Demonstration and delegates make hedgeroses and roses on a plaque with leaves and spirals
- Demonstration of blown sugar and delegates make a snowman on plaque with hat and scarf
- Blow and colour paint 2 apples, pears, banana, apricots, peaches, and plums.
Day 2 Delegates will:
- Make a sugar basket in the morning session
- Fill basket with blown fruit, decorate with ribbon and roses package products for transport home
- Entry Requirements
There are no entry criteria other than a keen interest in this subject.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
There are many other catering and hospitality courses on our website, click here for further information.
- For more information