- Course Code: CM114
- Duration: 3 weeks x 3 hours
- Price: £75.00
- Start Date: 01-Aug-17
- Days: MON
- Times: 18:00-21:00
- Validated by: NONE
The course is aimed at anyone who is interested in bread making. Discover the wonders of bread. It's something very special, requiring knowledge of mixing, kneading, fermenting, shaping and baking.
How will the course be delivered?
Through classroom based activities alongside a tutor and other delegates at a similar level.
- What will I study?
Homemade, handmade bread is the real deal, and tastes better than anything you buy in the supermarkets. Over the 3 weeks individuals will learn the following:
- The basic bread making methods and ingredients used
- Do's and don'ts of bread making
- How to develop the dough
- How to shape the dough in a way that gives you a nice product
- How to prove and bake the products
- Use your knowledge to make various breads, rolls and fruit breads
Use your knowledge to make various breads, rolls and fruit breads. During the course you will learn how to make white bread, brown bread, soda bread. You will then be able to take your freshly baked bread home.
- Entry Requirements
There are no entry criteria other than a keen interest in this subject.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
There are many other catering and hospitality courses on our website.
- For more information