Improving Customer Care & Telephone Skills
- Course Code: EC003
- Duration: 6 hours
- Price: £140.00
- Start Date: 07-Apr-17
- Days: FRI
- Times: 09:30-16:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
Who is the course for?
This one day workshop is aimed at front line staff dealing with internal and external customers.
- What will I study?
What will I study?
Some of the following topics are covered:
- Understand the importance of delivering exceptional Customer Service
- Understanding reasons for satisfaction and dissatisfaction
- The importance of first impressions
- Developing effective communication skills
- Establishing and meeting the needs of customers
- Using a tailored approach, assuming responsibility and ownership
- Handling difficult customer interactions and complaints
- Common misconceptions about difficult customers
- Maintaining respect and co-operation
- Understanding and responding to different behaviours
- Strategies to achieve consistency and create a memorable experience
- Techniques to add value
- Maintaining a professional approach to improve overall customer service and communication
How will the course be delivered?
Through classroom based activities alongside a tutor and other delegates at a similar level.
- Course Times: 9.30am - 4.00pm
- Venue: Blackburn College (Business Suite)
- Accreditation: Non-Accredited
- Course fee includes refreshments, lunch and a Blackburn College Certificate of Attendance
- Entry Requirements
Course Entry Criteria
No specific entry criteria for this course. All welcome.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
See our website for our variety of courses on offer.
- For more information