- Course Code: EC034
- Duration: 4 hours
- Price: £99.00
- Start Date: 08-Nov-17, 07-Feb-18
- Days: WED
- Times: 09:00-13:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
Who is the course for?
The aim of this half day course is to develop knowledge and understanding of appraising performance in the work place, and to ensure that feedback systems are effective in maintaining and enhancing desirable performance.
How will the course be delivered?
Through classroom based activities alongside a tutor and other delegates at a similar level.
- What will I study?
What will I study?
The following topics will be covered:
- The purpose and value of informal and formal assessment in the workplace
- Ways to ensure fair and objective assessment (examining any potential barriers)
- Preparations necessary for fair and valid performance assessment
- Roles and responsibilities of individuals in the assessment process
- Structure of an effective appraisal
- Appraisal documentation
- Entry Requirements
Course Entry Criteria
No specific entry criteria for this course. All welcome.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
See our website for our variety of courses on offer.
- For more information