IOSH Managing Safely
- Course Code: FC231
- Duration: 4 weeks x 6 hours
- Price: £325.00
- Start Date: 27-Feb-17, 21-Apr-17, 05-Jun-17
- Days: FRI, MON, MON/THU, WED
- Times: 09:00-16:00, 09:30-16:30
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
Who is the course for?
This course is for managers and supervisors in any sector and organisation.
How will the course be delivered?
Through college based workshops.
- What will I study?
What will I study?
The 4-day course covers the following units:
- Introducing Managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
- Entry Requirements
Course Entry Criteria
This course is for managers and supervisors in any sector and organisation. Candidates are required to attend the full amount of hours as specified.
The college operates a no refunds policy as detailed below. Cancellations and transfer requests are subject to the following conditions:
- More than 4 weeks notice - no charge
- 4 weeks notice - 30% of the cost
- 2-3 weeks notice - 50% of the cost
- 1-2 weeks notice - 75% of the cost
- Less than 1 weeks notice - 100% of the cost
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to a £10 administration charge. The full fee's policy is available on request.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
- For more information