CACHE Safeguarding Children
- Course Code: FC250
- Duration: 3 weeks x 3 hours
- Price: £250.00
- Start Date: 06-Jun-17
- Days: TUE
- Times: 09:00-12:00
- Validated by: NONE
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at people who work in Early Years settings, play work and children's centres.
How will the course be delivered?
Through college based workshops as well as independent study.
- What will I study?
What will I study?
The course will cover the following units:
- Common assessment framework and reporting procedures
- Partnership and multi-agency working
- Policies and procedures
- Empowerment of children
- Classification of abuse - signs and symptoms
- Poor practice
There will be additional assessment hours.
- Entry Requirements
Course Entry Criteria
The course is aimed at people who work in Early Years settings, play work and childrens centres.
The college operates a no refunds policy as detailed below. Cancellations and transfer requests are subject to the following conditions:
- More than 4 weeks notice - no charge
- 4 weeks notice - 30% of the cost
- 2-3 weeks notice - 50% of the cost
- 1-2 weeks notice - 75% of the cost
- Less than 1 weeks notice - 100% of the cost
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to a £10 administration charge. The full fee's policy is available on request.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
- For more information