Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning Level 3
- Course Code: FC259
- Duration: 10 weeks x 3 hours
- Price: £180
- Validated by: Council for Awards in Childrens Care & Education
Who is the course for?
This qualification will provide learners with an understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children or young people in school environments.
This course is suitable for volunteers in schools who have completed the Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools but haven't found paid employment. Please note if you have relevant employment you may be eligible to attend the CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools, please contact us for further information.
- What will I study?
There are four units which cover:
• Understanding child and young person development
• Understand how to safeguard the well being of children and young people
• Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
• Schools as organisations
- Entry Requirements
Course Entry Criteria
This course is suitable for those who have achieved the Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools but haven't found paid employment.
The College operates a no refunds policy as detailed below. Cancellations and transfer requests are subject to the following conditions:
- More than 4 weeks notice – no charge
- 4 weeks notice – 30% of the cost
- 2-3 weeks notice – 50% of the cost
- 1-2 weeks notice – 75% of the cost
- Less than 1 weeks notice – 100% of the cost
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to a £10 administration charge. The full fee's policy is available on request.
- How will I be assessed?
Through college based workshops as well as independent study.
- What can I do next?
There are many other Childcare courses on our website.
- For more information