- Course Code: FC261
- Duration: 6 hours
- Price: £20.00
- Start Date: 07-Aug-17
- Days: MON
- Times: 09:15-12:15
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This is a one-day course designed specifically for those who have been appointed to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden or Fire Marshall.
- What will I study?
This course is designed to educate learners to become Fire Marshalls and covers the following:
- Fire legislation
- The basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes
- Fire fighting procedures
- Causes of fires and their prevention
- Emergency lighting
- Fixed fire fighting installations
- Evacuation assembly point and fire drills
- Fire alarms
- Fire hazards
- Routine fire safety inspections and maintaining a fire log
- Risk assessment awareness
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory)
- Entry Requirements
There are no entry criteria other than a keen interest in this subject.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of Health & Safety courses, click here for further information.
- For more information