Fire Safety Level 2 Award (QCF)
- Course Code: FC265
- Duration: 6 hours
- Price: £50.00
- Start Date: 22-Jun-17
- Days: THU
- Times: 09:15-16:15
- Validated by: QA
- Delivery Type: PT
The qualification is designed for anyone who has a specific responsibility for fire safety in the workplace including fire wardens/ fire marshals and provides a foundation of fire safety knowledge on which employers and “responsible persons” could build. The course increases the fire safety awareness of other employees.
- What will I study?
This qualification is designed to educate learners in Fire Safety Awareness and covers the following:
- how fires are caused
- the risks associated with fire and what we can do to control fire risks in the workplace
- fire safety management at work
- fire safety inspection
- fire safety risk assessments and the legal requirements related to fire safety in the workplace
- the role of the fire warden is also incorporated in the course
The course consists of:
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- The principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- The role of the nominated fire warden
- Entry Requirements
- How will I be assessed?
The assessment for QA-Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (QCF) qualification is a 30 multiple choice question written assessment, combined with formative assessment throughout the course by the Trainer.
How will the course be delivered?
Through classroom based activities such as discussions, role-play, practical activities, questions and answers, quizzes, feedback and assessments.
- What can I do next?
- For more information