- Course Code: FC300
- Duration: 30 hours
- Price: £170.00
- Start Date: 12-Feb-18, 11-Jun-18
- Days: MON-FRI
- Times: 09:00-16:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This is an intensive course covering the knowledge required for all 15* Care Certificate Standards in one week or over 10 evenings.
- What will I study?
The outline programme includes the following:
- Standard 1 - Understand your role
- Standard 2 - Personal development
- Standard 6 – Communication
- Standard 4 - Equality and diversity
- Standard 5 - Work in a person-centred way
- Standard 14 - Handling information
- Standard 7 - Privacy and dignity
- Standard 8 - Fluids and nutrition
- Standard 15 - Infection prevention and control
- Standard 13 - Health and safety
- Standard 3 - Duty of care
- Standard 10 - Safeguarding adults
- Standard 11 - Safeguarding children
- Standard 9 - Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disability
- Entry Requirements
Candidates need to working within a health and social care environment.
- How will I be assessed?
All standards must be completed in order to obtain the certificate. This can only be achieved with 100 % attendance and successful completion of the workbook.
Candidates are responsible for completing the workbook before the end of the course. The workbook will then be handed in for marking. If completed correctly, a personalised Care Certificate will be awarded.
The practical sections of the certificate requiring demonstrating knowledge will be carried out in the workplace.
- What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of health and social care courses, click here for further information.
- For more information