Unvented Hot Water Systems
- Course Code: G897
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price: £140.00
- Start Date: 30-Mar-17, 03-May-17, 21-Jun-17
- Days: MON-FRI, THU, WED
- Times: 09:00-12:00
- Validated by: NIC
- Delivery Type: PT
This unvented course is mainly for experienced plumbers and heating engineers. However it can be pre-requisite for anyone working with Solar Thermal Hot water installations and/ or wanting to do the Solar Thermal course.
- What will I study?
The course has been produced to enable plumbing and heating engineers to confirm their competence in unvented hot water storage systems including the installation and safety requirements of all Unvented Hot Water Systems.
It will allow you to:
- Recognise the various forms of hot water supplies
- State the functional requirements of unvented domestic hot water systems
- Design an Unvented system to comply with Part G of the Building Regulations
- Carry out commissioning of an Unvented System State and rectify common causes of faults in an Unvented system.
- Entry Requirements
Candidates should already be able to fit and install copper pipework and have a basic knowledge of domestic hot and cold pipework.
- How will I be assessed?
The course will be delivered through both practical and theory assessments.
- What can I do next?
- For more information