Energy Efficiency for Domestic Heating Entry Level
- Course Code: GB806
- Duration: 8 hours
- Price: £185.00
- Start Date:
- Days: MON-FRI
- Times: 08:00-18:00
- Validated by: NONE
This course is aimed at Heating Engineers, Gas Fitters and Plumbers plus associated trades who are involved in designing, specification, installation and maintenance of gas boilers, heating controls, and hot water systems.
- What will I study?
This course covers:
- Building Regulation Part L and associated legislation.
- Central Heating Specification contained in Part L.
- Boiler sizing and whole house boiler sizing method for houses and flats.
- Importance of SEDBUK when choosing a new boiler.
- Principles of a condensing boiler.
- Minimum standards for the installation or replacement of hot water cylinders.
- Entry Requirements
Candidates must hold a current CENWAT formerly CEN1/WAT1 qualification.
- How will I be assessed?
The course will be delivered through both practical and theory assessments at our specialist Gas Centre.
- What can I do next?
Contact the Gas team on 01254 292451 for information on other courses.
- For more information