- Course Code: TEI025
- Duration: 6 hours
- Price: £95.00
- Start Date: 13-Jun-18
- Days: WED
- Times: 09:00-16:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This one-day course is for employees who work with or are likely to come into contact with lasers.
- What will I study?
The following topics will be covered:
- introduction to lasers
- the properties of laser beams
- why lasers can be harmful to the eyes and the skin
- other laser hazards
- safety regulations, standards and guidelines
- the hazard classification scheme for laser equipment
- the meaning of laser hazard warning signs
- Entry Requirements
There are no pre-requisites.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
Candidates can progress onto the Fibre Optics course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- For more information