- Course Code: EB630M
- Duration: 2 year
- Validated by: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Study Mode: Part time
This Framework has been developed by Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) specifically to develop high performing HR professionals who understand how to use HR practices to meet organisational needs and add value. It will also help employers attract bright individuals who want to develop a career in a business related profession. Upon completion Apprentices will gain Associate Membership of the CIPD.
- What will I study?
Selection of units from the Level 5 CIPD Diploma in Applied Human Resources
- Developing professional practice in Human Resources
- Understanding the link between individual organisational performance
- Contributing to coaching and mentoring in the organisation
- Change Management
- Resource and Talent Planning
- Reward Management
- Entry Requirements
This Higher Level Apprenticeship is suitable for a variety of HR roles, including HR Executive, HR Manager, HR Consultant etc. Candidates for the programme should be 18 or over and have A-Levels or equivalent qualifications. The candidate will be asked to undertake an initial assessment to assess their current level of Maths and English ability unless they have completed Maths, English and ICT GCSEs , A levels, Key Skills or Functional Skills at the appropriate level in the last 5 years. The candidate will be expected to have an interview with the Course Tutor.
- How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed in one or more of the following ways:
- Course work
- Oral questioning
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical demonstration/assignment
- Practical examination
- Written examination
- What can I do next?
Higher Apprentices may progress onto:
- Undergraduate and post graduate degrees in HRM or Business related areas
- CIPD Level 7 in HRM
- HR Management/Advisor roles either as Generalists or Specialists
- Chartered membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Your Study Programme