- Course Code: BB365C
- Duration: 2 year
- Fees: View fees and financial support information
- Validated by: Institute of Leadership & Management
- Study Mode: Full time
- This course is recruiting in: 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19
The ILM Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management (Combined Qualification) forms part of the ILM Level 4 Management Apprenticeship. It is ideal for managers moving into a middle management position, who still retain responsibility for processes but are more removed from day to day line management duties.
ILM Management Apprenticeships are structured training programmes undertaken in the workplace, combining on and off the job leadership and management development.
Leadership and management apprenticeships enable businesses to effectively develop their next generation of leaders and managers. They provide an opportunity to harness and train new talent, while ensuring company knowledge is retained in-house.
- What will I study?
- Manage Personal and Professional Development
- Provide Leadership and Management
- Develop and Implement an Operational Plan
- Develop Working Relationships with Stakeholders
- Entry Requirements
Speak to the Hub on 01254 292929 to find out if you can start directly onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship.
- How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed in one or more of the following ways:
- Practical demonstration/assignment
- Practical examination
- Written examination
- Course work
- Oral questioning
- Portfolio of evidence
- What can I do next?
Progression to the Level 5 Management Apprenticeship: